Under the overall supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, and the direct supervision of the Deputy Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Marketing is responsible to lead the Marketing department for the implementation of Marketing, Sales and Customer Relationship Management plan.
(1) Marketing Communication
- Assist Dy. COO in developing the Marketing Communication Plan for the existing products
- Implement the Marketing Communication Plan by leading the Digital Marketing team and Branding & Advertising Team
(2) Customer Relationship Management
- Assist Dy. COO in developing the Customer Relationship Management Strategies
- Responsible to realize the CRM Strategies by leading Relationship Management Teams and the call center
(3) New Product Development
- Coordinate with and contribute to Business & Strategy Development Team and other relevant departments for new product development
- Coordinate with and contribute to Research Team for plan and implement research projects
(4) Budget Responsibility
- Responsible for preparation, monitoring and revision of Marketing Budget and year end budget closing.
- University Graduate with diploma in Marketing (Master in Business Administration is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing Management and prior experience in Banking industry is preferred
- Well experienced in Marketing Communication and/or Customer Relationship Management is an advantage
- Good Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Fluent in English and in Burmese.
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-mail.
If your interested please send your updated CV to recruitment firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now